Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day Seventeen

Good morning :) It is Practice Teach Two day today. Practice Teach days are kind of like exam days: lots of preparatory work (formal and informal) and lots of anxiety. I wouldn't exactly say I feel "ready" for my Practice Teach, but I'm mostly prepared. My time slot is not until after lunch so I'm confident I'll be more-than-ready to go by then.

Yesterday we spent the morning in posture clinic and the afternoon doing shadow-mentoring (in preparation for today). Last night we had to come together again as a group for more preparation. I was not having the best day so I was happy when we finally dispersed for evening (around nine which felt quite late).

There is no morning sadhana but I shall put the finishing touches on my class outline and eat an early breakfast. Our morning session is starting an hour early today so, despite having the evening off, I imagine everyone will be exhausted by six p.m.. Namaste, my friends :)


No comments: