Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day Twenty-Six

Today is our last full day of training. Yesterday was packed full of lectures and exercises from start to finish. In the afternoon we had a fantastic guest give a presentation on the business of yoga. Those of you who know know me may not be surprised to read that I came away from the talk anxious to open my own studio. However, I have a few very important projects to finish before that could happen, chief among them, of course, finishing my masters program. Nevertheless, it was an exciting prospect and I am always happy to entertain such ideas.

Our afternoon sadhana was, perhaps, my favorite yet. We were able to be outside -- the weather has been glorious this week -- and we did partner yoga! It was so much fun! Each time we did a new posture, we switched partners, which was also fun. With sixty-three other classmates, it's difficult to get to know everyone, even in a month's time. But the sadhana was awesome, so much so that yes, I would love to lead partner yoga classes!

Last night we had another meditation in motion program. Again, I got to be in a small group with new people which made the exercise quite wonderful. The people here have such sweet souls...amazing and generous and sweet, sweet souls.

Namaste, my friends :)

2 comments:

Sarah Anjali said...

My Dearest Angel,

I miss you already, back to my life outside Kripalu is strange. I feel kind of anxious this evening.....

I hope you are well, I love the blog, I am glad you wrote it. A small documentation of our journey!

Love Always,

S.

Angel Surdin said...

Sarah! I miss you, too! I still have to write a post for today...I've been putting it off...

Don't feel anxious...feel happy! You have such exciting things in store...ride the literal and figurative wave, baby! :D

Love, love, love!
Angel