Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day Twenty-Two

Good morning from the magnificently serene sun room. I have ventured up here to study with my dear friend Sarah. The weather this morning is cool and pleasant and I hope that continues through our final week of training.

Yesterday was a day off. I awoke early (at home) and finished my laundry, wrapped a birthday gift (Happy Birthday, Ellenor!), walked the dogs, and had breakfast with Aaron. I also gave the dogs a little body bath, delivered the gift, did a marathon shopping trip, and enjoyed some frozen yogurt with Nicole before heading back.

By the time I attended my yoga class, ate dinner, and wrote up my report, it was already nearly eight o'clock in the evening. So yesterday felt like a whirlwind. My hope is that today will be more grounding. Namaste, my friends.

2 comments:

M. Mulholland said...

May seem overwhelming, but glad you are getting it all done and will soon have it all balanced, too. OXO

Angel Surdin said...

Thanks, M.! Me, too :)