Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day Fifteen

I am able to enjoy a somewhat leisurely morning as I attended my guest yoga class last night -- and finished my report! Nevertheless, I still have a good deal of studying to do before our morning session begins at nine. And so begins week three of our training :)

We will have our Practice Teach Two on Tuesday morning which involves teaching a 45-minute yoga class to our small groups [of four each]. We will have a third and final Practice Teach next week wherein the class length is extended to 60-minutes. Although preparing for these Practice Teach sessions is a lot if work, I find the exercises extremely helpful. I definitely look forward to the day I will have the privilege of teaching my own class. 

In the meantime, however, I shall head upstairs for an early breakfast. I hope you all enjoy this lovely  Sunday morning. Namaste :)

3 comments:

M. Mulholland said...

You will be a great teacher in this (as in all things) Angel.

Angel Surdin said...

I hope so...the learning curve can be a little bumpy sometimes, though. <3

M. Mulholland said...

Your pups will happily pull you up/over/around any curve once they have you back....