Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Integrating, Integrating

There are so many things to write about and yet it seems there is so little time.  My first week home from teacher training has, thus far, been busy.  I've reconnected with friends (lunches, dinners, yoga class, yoga on a boat!); made a little progress toward personal business issues; registered for a class (for which I'd been waitlisted -- yay!); picked up a third teaching assignment (declined a fourth); started to catch-up on Facebook (this may take a while); did come cooking(!) and taken the girls for some happy walks in the park.  Hooray, hooray!

My goal is to integrate some of aspects of my training time into my "real" life.  So far it's been a slow process but then again, it has not yet been a week.  Integration takes time. I'm hoping that I can get back into a routine of writing a few lines every morning, followed by a short morning yoga practice.  I really miss our morning sadhana.

In the meantime, I shall take the girls for a morning walk as Pippin has been madly ringing the bell for the last few minutes.  What can I say?  It is a sweet, sweet sound of home.  Namaste :)


No comments: