Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day Three

It is nearly six a.m. and I am sitting in the cafe, near a window enjoying the cool morning air.  Once again, I type this post from my phone as my time this morning is limited.

We had our first yoga class of the training program yesterday and I am pleased to report that my prep-work (9-10 classes/week) seemed to help tremendously. There are about seventy students in my class so it was quite the thing seeing so many mats and practicing yogi/nis in one room. All the people I have met have been so lovely, as one might expect.

So far, I believe that practicing moderation in the dining hall may prove to be one of the most challenging tasks of the training. The food is so delicious and there is so much variety...and it's all crazy healthy! Practice, practice.

Today is a full day.  We have yoga (a.k.a. sadhana) at six-thirty this morning and the day will end at nine this evening. We will have an hour for breakfast and dinner and two hours for lunch. That said, I should sign off and head back to my room to gather my things! Namaste :)

PS: please excuse any auto-corrects I may have missed...they are sneaky!

1 comment:

M. Mulholland said...

Good for you, Prepster!