Monday, July 8, 2013

Day Nine

Good morning! It is finally Monday! I say that because all day yesterday seemed like it should have been Monday.

Yesterday was my birthday and I literally got to be the center of attention at our morning program. Unless I am in teaching mode, that sort of thing generally makes me uncomfortable, but it was very sweet and wonderful. And it was a lovely day (save a few bug bites) filled with lots of warm and genuine happy birthday wishes.

We spent some time in a posture clinic yesterday morning and the afternoon focused on anatomy. During our afternoon sadhana, our anatomy instructor led us through a practice which incorporated specific parts of our lesson. It was a nice illustration of application.

I celebrated my birthday last night by having a second helping of delicious Welcome Bread at dinner. It was a good day.

Now it is time for morning sadhana. Namaste :)

4 comments:

DiTa said...

Happy Birthday, Angel.
Love, Patricia

Angel Surdin said...

Thank you, Patricia! :)

M. Mulholland said...

Yay for you! An Angel in all our lives!

Angel Surdin said...

Thank you, M.! <3 :)