Monday, July 1, 2013

Day Two

I'm typing this post from my iPhone, which is not my preference, however the Internet connection seems to be temperamental this morning so I get to be all 21st century.

Yesterday, upon my arrival, I had to sign some disclosure (or anti-disclosure) statement about name, rights, social networking, blah blah blah, which means I must refrain from using the name of my training program. I'm not really sure what it means. Anyway to be safe, I shall refrain.

Otherwise, I have arrived, settled in, and spent my first peaceful night in the lovely Berkshires. Thank you to my dear friend, Nicole, who drove up with me yesterday.

I attended a yoga class yesterday afternoon and we had our opening program last night...lots of great energy!

We had the morning off and I went for a walk around the campus, which is quite lovely. I just finished a breakfast of granola with soy milk, gluten-free pancakes with blueberry sauce, and a tempeh and potato sausage. Yum!

We have a morning program in twenty minutes so I will close for now. Namaste.

3 comments:

M. Mulholland said...

The food sounds delish! What is the most beautiful spot on the campus?

Angel Surdin said...

Oh, that is a tough question. I invite you here to find the answer (and taste the food!) for yourself. :) <3

M. Mulholland said...

When they have a program for Child Yogis, I'll enroll!