Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day Twenty-Five

Today is Wednesday and we only have two full days of training left as the only planned activity on Friday is our graduation ceremony. Yesterday was Practice Teach Three: sixty-four students each leading a one-hour class can make a long day. But it was good and my Practice Teach went well.

Last night my bunk mate and I went into town and treated ourselves to frozen yogurt. Well, she treated me (thanks, Sheila!). Knowing that I will be returning to the real world soon, I did some 5k-training that felt very slow, but very good. My cardio workouts have been few and far between this summer as I tried to make space for this yoga training. My hope is that once I return, I will be able to find a nice balance between the two. For now, however, I shall do my yogic duty and live in the present, enjoying these last few days at Kripalu. Namaste, my friends :)

No comments: