Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day Eighteen

This morning I awoke at 4:50 and instead of getting up, went back to sleep until my alarm awoke me again at 5:40. I had fallen into such a deep sleep that the alarm startled me (only the third time I have been awakened by it) when it went off. My head was a bit disoriented while getting dressed but I managed to get to thus point in the morning so I have already accomplished something. Hooray!

Yesterday was long and exhausting. My Practice Teach went well, much better than my first, so the program part of the day ended on a good note for me. I spent the evening hanging out with Sarah, having some nice heart-to-heart chats, then we prepared a yummy makeshift peach cobbler in the dining hall. It was a short, but wonderfully decompressing evening. Now it is already time for sadhana...namaste, my friends :)

3 comments:

M. Mulholland said...

Thank goodness for decompression and cobbler.

Angel Surdin said...

And especially for dear friends :)

M. Mulholland said...

And froyo.